Monday, November 9, 2009

My Bad(s)!


So a few of my shortcomings need to be addressed (note: this is not an invitation for a comprehensive list of my shortcomings);

1) Sorry I spelled "abode" wrong. I went with adobe. What is ironic is that I always wanted to pronounce it a-dobe because it rhymes with abode, but I wouldn't have been able to say what an abode was.

2) I accidentally had made this blog in such a way that I was moderating the comments, which were being sent to an e-mail address that no longer exists. So I just now saw/added everyone's comments as I was going to write a new post. I feel like Harry Potter in the second book when he doesn't think anyone is writing to him, but it is only because Draco made Dobby block all of his mail, then he gets all of his mail at once.

3) I have not updated this since reaching Italy, which is why I created it!! My plan was to use the iPhone to easily take pictures and write little descriptions and add them like Luke always did at Ultimate tournaments, but then I didn't bring my iPhone. Facebook works better for that stuff anyway, and I pretty much use Notes as a blog post. I'll work on getting more Italy info out soon.

That is enough shortcomings for one day! I'll add a picture of a place near my abode and stop moderating comments to redeem myself.

Pisa Out
--Davide

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous picture. glad ur well and hope to see a few more hits before your time is up over there!! also loved the clever pisa out. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, weird how I just saw this on the same day as Kate.

    Davide is a lot like Simone, which is the name of one of the freshmen on the team. We nicknamed him Simba, and whenever he scores he always does the pose of Rafiki holding up Simba. It's great.

    ReplyDelete